About Sibyl Liedtke
I love what I do!
You will find I bring values, integrity, candor and dedication to my clients. With 15 years of real estate sales experience and being a consistant top producer, I feel it is a privilege to be in a partership with you on what could be your largest monetary transaction. The professional real estate service that I provide my clients has been marked by sound and honest advice based on knowledge of the marketplace, and an understanding of your needs. These are the cornerstones that I have built my career upon and bring to each and every transaction. I care about you and will work tirelessly as your advocate to ensure your expectations and goals are met.
I understand life and circumstances change. Perhaps you are in need of a larger property, an investment property, or you are ready to downsize. Contact me, let's strategize and get started.
- Employs the latest real estate technology available in our marketplace
- Provides indepth time and valuable research to all my clients
CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
CIAS- Certified Investment Agent Specialist
The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation. This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise.
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of Boulder Area Realtor Association
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- CARHOF Committee Member(Colorado Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund)