About Sibyl Liedtke
I love what I do! You will find values, integrity, honesty and dedication when working with me. With 11 years of real estate sales experience and being a consistent top producer, you are in good hands for what could be your largest monetary transaction. The professional real estate service that I provide my clients has been marked by sound and honest advice based on knowledge of the marketplace and an understanding of your needs. These are the cornerstones that I have built my career upon and bring to each and every transaction. I understand when circumstances change. Perhaps you are in need of a larger property, an investment property, or you are ready to downsize. My expertise and attention to detail will benefit you with your next property transaction. Contact me and let me start working for you!
- Employs the latest real estate technology available in our marketplace
- Provides in-depth time and valuable research to all my clients
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CIAS- Certified Investment Agent Specialist
- GRI Designation
- The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation. This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise.
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of Boulder Area Realtor Association
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- CARHOF Committee Member(Colorado Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund)
About Jill Muller
"My biggest passion is connecting with people and helping them make the biggest purchase of their life", says realtor Jill Muller. "I work non stop to find the best fit for my clients, helping them with loan officers, working through inspections and appraisals and getting them to the closing table. Most of my clients have become long lasting friends which is what I value most!"
Jill Muller is a native New Yorker who headed west to attend the University of Southern California to earn her undergraduate degree and then eventually to Boulder, Colorado. Having thirty years of sales and marketing experience, Jill joined Wright Kingdom Real Estate combining her passion of sales and her love of establishing new and long lasting relationships.
"We knew Boulder would be the perfect place to raise a family and we were right!" says Jill. Jill and her husband Mark of 28 years have been hugely active in the Boulder Valley School District. Jill's daughter, Tara, just graduated from CU Boulder and is working in advertising. Her son Ryan is a commercial real estate broker in LA and youngest son Dane is a junior at USC studying Biology.
Jill's expertise in real estate is in the Louisville/Superior area, having lived there for 20 years as well as in Boulder helping in state and out of state parents realize that buying a home the Boulder is a smart financial decision for CU parents. Jill is a member of the National Real Estate Association, Boulder Area Real Estate Association and IRES. Jill is also a certified investment specialist and specializes in investment properties in Boulder County.