While many restaurants in Denver have rooftop seating, these 5 places stand out for their phenomenal views of the Rocky Mountains and the Denver skyline. Whether nestled within the heart of downtown, or located just outside the city, these restaurants and bars have rooftops that should be on your list of places to dine. Doesn’t everything taste better on a rooftop?
- Menu: 54Thirty Rooftop has an elaborate drink menu, in addition to unique snacks and small plates.
- Fun Fact: 54Thirty Rooftop is the highest open-air bar in Denver, offering exceptional views and atmosphere.
- Views: Located on California St, there are fantastic views of the mountains, and in the evening, of the glistening lights of the skyscrapers.
- Menu: Linger has their menu divided by regions around the world, so you can enjoy tasty flavors from across the globe.
- Fun Fact: If you look closely at the large, illuminated sign, it once read something other than “Linger Eatuary” – the sign used to read “Olinger Mortuary.” The owner of Linger embraced the previous history of the building, not illuminating the parts of the sign that were for the mortuary and turning the building into a classy and unique restaurant.
- Views: Located on a hill, both levels of Linger look out over Denver towards 16th Street Mall. While the views from tables beside the windows are best, they can be enjoyed from anywhere in the restaurant.
- Menu: For a hot day on the rooftop, check out their frozen drinks, and chef-inspired boozy popsicles.
- Fun Fact: A rooftop pool and extensive seating area makes this bar perfect for hosting a party or event, and private cabana rentals are available for groups of many sizes.
- Views: Located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood, Elevated Rooftop Bar has views on all sides, including the mountains to the west and downtown Denver to the north.
4. Avanti F&B
- Menu: This seven-restaurants-in-one collective prides itself on being a modern day food hall, offering options for whatever taste you’re in the mood for. The seven restaurants are: American Grind, Bistro Georgette, BorraCho Taco, Brava! Pizzeria Della Strada, Chow Morso, QuickFish, and Quiero Arepas.
- Fun Fact: Each restaurant serves out of modified shipping containers, giving the atmosphere an eclectic yet communal vibe.
- Views: Located right off of Pecos St, there’s plenty of rooftop seating, both indoors and out!
5. El Five
- Menu: With Spanish and Eastern Mediterranean-inspired small plates and drinks, El Five’s menu is filled with original culinary creations.
- Fun Fact: One of the bartenders, Ky Belk, is passionate about sustainability, and reduces water waste by using scraps from their housemade bitters and sodas.
- Views: Named after its fifth floor location, the views of downtown are unbeatable, and the view from the back dining room is prime for catching sunsets over the mountains.