July 13-14, 2018
Rhythm on the River has been a Longmont favorite for many years, and WK Real Estate is excited to be joining in on the excitement for the first time this year! We’re proud to be sponsoring the transportation for this event, providing free shuttle services from the Fairgrounds parking lot to Roger’s Grove. From the popular 5k race to the great bands and activities, this festival has fun in store for everyone. Here’s what you can expect to enjoy at this year’s event.
This Friday evening 5k race sponsored by UCHealth is a highlight of Rhythm on the River. With prizes for 14 separate age categories and an early registration discount for families, this run is perfect for the whole family. Early bird registration ends July 12th at noon. For the route details and more information, see here.
Sponsored by yours truly, WK Real Estate, free shuttles will be available from the fairgrounds parking lot to Roger’s Grove. Shuttles will run from 5:30pm to 10:30pm both nights. Handicap accessible parking is available nearby as well. See a helpful map here.
With a variety of genres to set the mood for the weekend, two stages will play live music from 6:30pm to 10:00pm both evenings. Bring your dance shoes because these bands will have your toes tapping all night long. Check out the detailed scheduled here.
Additional Activities and Entertainment:
This map provides locations for each of the events listed:
- Illuminate Your Mind: Enjoy the Longmont Library’s engaging and educational experience.
- Artful Experience: For teens and adults, this signature Rhythm on the River event is an experience to connect beginner and experienced artists with the visual arts by creating your own wall hanging.
- The Play Place: Sponsored by Dizzy’s Fun Center, eight inflatable structures will be free for kids of any age to enjoy.
- St. Vrain Rotary Duck Races: Race your rubber duck to support a cause and for a chance to win $2,000!
- Home Depot: A perfect hands-on activity for children and their parent/guardian to create wood toys.
- Outdoor Adventure Land: Don’t miss out on the kayak tank, climbing tower, and high ropes course for an athletic adventure!
- Kinetics Parade on the Pond: Watch human-powered, all-terrain, art sculptures parade across the Roger’s Grove Pond.