With all of this warm spring weather, have you finished your spring cleaning yet? Don’t forget these easy-to-forget places in your home that might need some dusting or soap and water!
- Light Switches: Probably one of the most-touched places in your home, don’t forget to take some cleaner to your light switches and carefully wipe off any germs that may have gathered.
- Door Handles: Another frequently touched place in your home.
- Washing Machine and Dryer: The places that clean items in your home need to be checked, too! Some washing machines have a setting where the machine will wash itself, but if not, a rag with some cleaning spray will work. Make sure to let it air dry with the top or door open.
- Oven: It may be the dreaded job, but if you’re doing a thorough clean on your house, don’t forget to wipe off the food that has spattered in your oven. You might be surprised how dirty it is – don’t forget the racks, too.
- Refrigerator: Inevitably, food, drinks, or condiments spill in fridges, so be sure to remove the shelves and drawers and clean them off with some hot soapy water.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks: While you might think that your sinks would stay clean with all of the water running over the basin, a lot of grime can still gather along the top edge, along the drain, and all over the sink depending on how much you use it. Give it a good scrub.