Want to make Valentine’s Day memories with your loved ones but don’t have any ideas? There are plenty of events happening on the most romantic day of the year for couples, but there’s fun for the whole family, too. Cook a gourmet meal with your sweetheart, enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu from one of your favorite restaurants, learn to swing dance, or bundle up and go ice skating! From the weekend before to the actual day on February 14th, there’s love being spread in your city or your neighboring city next door.
- Enjoy your last chance to go Ice Skating under the lights next to the Dushanbe Tea House before the rink closes for the season.
- Vegan Valentine and a Dreamy Valentine: engage in a 2.5-hour hands on cooking class at the Food Lab with a special menu for Valentine’s Day, and enjoy tasting your creation afterwards!
- The Sweetheart Valentine Dance is perfect for a memorable parent/child evening including refreshments, dancing, photos, and a DJ.
- Enjoy a special dinner menu on Valentine’s Day at the St. Julien Hotel.
- Food and drink specials are available at Centro Mexican Kitchen for their San Valentino Ladies Night.
- The Kitchen is offering a four-course Valentine’s Day Menu.
- With sweet treats, crafts, LEGO building, and more, Valentine’s Fun for Kids on the Spectrum is perfect for families with teens and children on the autism spectrum.
- Dress up fancy for this children’s Valentine’s Day Tea Party that includes refreshments, tea party etiquette games, and meeting children’s author Natasha Wing.
- With live music from the Longmont All Stars, their Sweet Heart Dance is being held at the unique Dickens Opera House.
- The Art of Cheese is offering a class called Coeur de la Creme Date Night with Champagne Pairing, where you can learn to make a delicious dessert, sample different toppings and sauces to go along, and of course, drink champagne!
Broomfield, Denver, and Beyond
- Cook Street School of Culinary Arts has three opportunities to celebrate romance: Valentine’s Brunch, Cooking With Cupid, and Culinary Date Night.
- Dry Dock Brewing and Swingin’ Denver are hosting a special Valentine’s Sock Hop dance, with live music, free swing dance lessons, and a “Best Socks” and “Best Dressed” competition with awards.
- Let the lovely music of Rocky Mountain Brassworks fill you and your significant other with Music From The Heart.
- Enjoy a musical comedy by Denver Center for the Performing Arts called First Date.
- Comedy Works Denver has three shows to make you and your sweetheart laugh together: Mitch Fatel’s Sweet and Sour Valentine Showcase, Valentine’s Day with Todd Glass, Valentine’s Day with Rocky Laporte.