Millennials are crushing it when it comes to managing their lives and money. According to a new report by Bank of America:
- 63% are saving for the future — 47% have $15,000 or more in savings.
- 54% are budgeting wisely — 73% have a budget they stick to every month.
- 57% have a savings goal — and 67% of them meet their goal every month.
- 46% have asked for a raise in the past 2 years — and 80% who asked for a raise got one.
- 59% feel financially secure — 16% have $100,000 or more in savings.