My toddler and I tried our hand at some fun and easy Fall crafts to get into the spirit of the season! We made a glitter leaf garland and a couple of fall leaf candles. Both of these projects required one quick trip to the Dollar Tree and made very little mess. Score and score!
For Both projects You Will Need:
- 1 Small bag of fall leaves (fake or real)
- Glue or Modge Podge
- Candle holders
- Small candles
- Put glitter in a small bowl.
- Cover your leaf in glue.
- Place your leaf in the small bowl of glitter.
- Shake bowl slightly side to side.
- Cut slits at the top of sparkly leaves.
- Pull ribbon through slit and knot, repeat for all leaves.
- Take a long piece of ribbon and cut slits evenly across.
- Pull shorter ribbons through each slit of longer ribbon and tie knot at the top.
- Cover leaves in glue or Modge Podge
- Stick leaves to the outside of glass candle holder around the bottom.
- Wrap twine around the bottom.
- Place small candle in candle holder.
More fun fall crafts on Pinterest!:
For more fun and easy crafts, check out our Wright Kingdom ‘Hello Autum’ board on Pinterest. I saved you the trouble of searching and pinned them all here for you. Happy crafting!