Located in the “Reserve” community of Sombrero Ranch, this recently updated 2-story has all the makings of an ideal family home. A sunny, open floor plan, an eat-in kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a rec room, and a large yard, are just a few of the reasons why this home is perfect for a family of all ages. This stunning home has received over $30,000 in recent upgrades, which is one of the many reasons that this one of the best deals in Boulder real estate. I asked Portia Husted to tell us more about this beautiful home…
1) What distinctive features set this home apart?
The sensible floor plan makes this home ideal for a family with kids, teenagers, and/or guests to enjoy. The main level is open and spacious and offers an eat-in kitchen, two fireplaces, and a Great Room with a wall of windows. The finished basement boasts a large rec room, family/media room and office with built-ins.
2) What are the advantages of the location and neighborhood?
Located in the prestigious Sombrero Ranch (The “Reserve”) residents take part in a community that supports each other in numerous ways: house sitting, dog sitting, carpooling, and more. The Reserve has only one entrance and exit so there is no thru traffic. Close to bike paths and trails and easy commute to Denver or Longmont.
3) Have there been any recent renovations or upgrades?
Seller has made over $200,000 in improvements to the home. Most recently, stunning new maple floors, elegant maple cabinets in kitchen, master bath and Great Room, updated bathrooms, and new interior paint. Also, newer roof, hot water heater purifier, HVAC, humidifier, fence and attic insulation. Move-in ready!
4) Does the community have any amenities we should know about?
The Reserve is more than just a neighborhood it focuses on family values and a sense of community. There is a HOA pool and tennis courts which make for a fun gathering spot.
5) What amazing views will the new homeowner be able to enjoy?
Enjoy stunning mountain views from multiple rooms in the home.
6) What does the outdoor space have to offer?
Almost ½ acre professionally-landscaped, level lot with mature trees, a large covered deck and hot tub.
7) Can you describe the architectural style of the home?
Built in 1985, this 2-story contemporary style home features over 5,600 sq. ft. and sits on a 18,953 sq. ft. lot.
8) Anything else that makes the home special?
Mobile: (303) 868-3558
Office: (720) 564-6053
- Spacious and elegant eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, new maple floors and cabinets, lots of counter space and cabinets, and walk-in pantry. Great for entertaining.
- Open floor plan with an abundance of natural light
- Separate dining room
- Great Room with wall of windows, brick fireplace and wet bar
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Main level office/study
- Main level laundry room
- Luxurious 5-piece master bath with new Euro glass shower enclosure
- Enormous quality-finished basement, over 1900 sq. ft., with media room option, rec room, spacious second office with built-ins
- Large covered deck just off the kitchen, with hot tub
- Attached 3-car side-loading, remodeled garage
- Central air conditioning
- Professionally landscaped yard with mature trees and views
- Community pool and tennis
For more information visit the website for 6091 Reserve Dr., Boulder, CO.
For more additional information on 6091 Reserve Dr., Boulder, CO or to schedule a showing contact Portia Husted.